Botox and its advantages are not unheard of. This brilliant invasive, non-surgical cosmetic procedure has gained popularity in the market since its inception. Earlier, it was restricted only to celebrities, but with time, people have normalised using Botox and opting for this procedure to get an enhanced look.
Botox indeed reduces wrinkles and fine lines, but what more does it do? Definitely, it comes with plenty of benefits, which is why it has become one of the most popular treatments globally. Take a look below and what more can this injection do.
- Makes you enjoy a temporary facelift: When the liquid Botox is injected into your face, it evens the surface, makes it look fuller and gives a temporary facelift. Whether you inject it on your cheeks, forehead and chin, the crease reduces and the face tightens.
- Softens your chin and jawline: You use your teeth daily, which impacts your jawline and makes it wider with time. This is where Botox does the miracle. When injected by the dermatologist, the liquid shrinks the sagging muscles. It makes the jawline look narrow with a lifted chin and cheeks. Also, if your teeth are grinded in the process, botox will relieve the pain and discomfort.
- Gives you fuller lips: Are you looking forward to getting fuller lips like celebrities? Do not worry, now, you have Botox! This simple injection can make your lips look plump and luscious. It is less expensive and painless; hence, it is a great option to give a youthful look to your lips. Whether you want a flawless appearance or look the best in your photos, plumper lips can steal the show. The Botox is injected on the outer lines of the lips so that it becomes protruding from the face.
- Gives you a well-shaped nose: Do you want to get a nose job? Well, it involves expensive surgery and lots of post-care treatments. However, if you are looking for some methods, you can choose Botox. It does not give you a nose-job but mimics the process. With age, your nose appears droopy, which mars the entire look of the face. On injecting Botox, it lifts the muscles and takes off a decade from your face. During this kind of nose-job, the doctor injects the liquid on the nose’s base so that the depressor muscles do not pull the nose down.
- Smoothens your neck: It is just not your face that gets fine lines and wrinkles, your neck gets them too! You can find horizontal lines on your neck as you enter your 40s. When you visit the doctor, he/she injects a very small amount of liquid under the skin, which evens the lines and gives the neck a finer appearance. Though non-surgical, Botox plays a crucial role in making you look young in 10 minutes.
As Botox breaks down every three to six months, make sure to visit your doctor for follow-up.
Search “botox clinics near me” and visit a nearby clinic to get your face fixed.