KCOM: There’s full fibre, then there’s everything else.
Unlike other fibre providers who only run fibre as far as the cabinet in the street, they run the fibre all the way to your home. That’s why they call it ‘full fibre’ and why it’s streets ahead of the rest.
Don’t settle for second best. Full fibre, full benefits;
- Outstanding reliability – Stream content in real-time, no waiting around for it to download.
- No compromises – Consistent, stable connection for home workers.
- Optimised performance – Entertain the kids, surf, stream and game on multiple devices at the same time.
- Local support – Their customer service experts are based right around the corner locally in Hull.
- Award-winning packages – Average downloads of 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps and 900Mbps.
What is included?
- Totally unlimited broadband
- A dual band, 802.11ac router
- PAYG calls
- Life time price guarantee
- 12 or 24 month contrac
- Free access to public WiFi
- Free parental controls
- Phone call plans (extra cost)
KCOM’s broadband speeds
KCOM is different from many of their competitors because their broadband is full fibre all the way to the property. Not only does that mean they can provide download speeds of up to 900Mb to all users, but the performance of their broadband will most-likely be better.
Full fibre connections are likely to deliver faster speeds that are more in line with advertised expectations, along with enhanced performance for the customer.
KCOM offers their upload speeds alongside their download speeds. Here’s what customers can expect:
|KCOM package||Average download speed||Average upload speed|
|Full Fibre Lite||30Mb||5Mb|
|Full Fibre 100||100Mb||30Mb|
|Full Fibre 300||300Mb||75Mb|
|Full Fibre 500||500Mb||100Mb|
|Full Fibre 900||900Mb||180Mb|
see more from