False nails, which can be applied by both men and women, are a very popular procedure today. Fake nails are the choice of many ladies who get tired of lengthening nails or choose the easiest job. There are many issues to be considered when using fake nails. Here’s what to know about false nails.
The nail technician will mix a liquid with a powder and brush the mixture onto your nails. They usually cover your entire nail, sometimes adding tips or a flexible form that can be extended to your nails. False nails become harder as they are exposed to air. You may notice a strong smell during the nail process, but this smell will not be harmful provided that there is good ventilation in the place where the nail is applied.
You May Want to Read: 8 things you need to know before getting acrylic nails
Over time, your false nails grow. You may have to go to the place where you have your fingernails to touch the nails every two to three weeks.
When you decide to remove your false nails, the nail care technician will wet your hands with nail polish remover, and then it will allow easy removal of your false nails.
DIY False Nails Removal
If you think you have used your false nails for a long time or if you are bored, we want to talk about how you can remove them. For this process, you need acetone, hot water, cuticle pusher. Then, care for your nails with any cream you use in nail and cuticle care. First, add equal amounts of acetone and hot water into a bowl. After that, soak your nails in this solution for 15-20 seconds and you should remove your nails with the cuticle pusher. When you remove all your nails, you should not neglect to care for your hands and nails.
Unlike past toothpaste-thick gel products, today’s gels have a similar consistency with nail polish. After applying the nail technician process, you need to wait two minutes in ultraviolet (UV) light to harden the product. There will be no odor during the process.
Gel nails are more expensive, but they can hold their color longer without any retouching; therefore, you have to pay higher prices.
Tips for False Nails
- Do not peel off the false nails. Since it is not designed to be applied to the nails, it will come out of the top layer of your nail when we peel them off.
- Instead of just relying on location or price, choose a nail technician based on your friends’ recommendations.
- Your nail care salon should be clean and the tools used should be disinfected each time.
- Before your nail specialist works on false nails, he/she should wash his/her hands and you should wash your hands as well.
- Do not try to treat your damaged nail yourself. Get professional support to avoid a nail infection.
- You should get information from your technician about how to care for your nails during your visits.
- False nails, although it looks like an easy process, covers a process that requires very fine details. If you want to have a nail, you should make sure that the beauty center you are going to is a well-known, clean, quality place.
- Stay away from the “so-called” beauty centers. While you want to have a false nail, the possibility of facing different health problems may leave you in a difficult situation.
- At the place where you will get false nails, try to ask all questions about this topic. You will both have a lot of knowledge about false nails, and you will more or less understand how much the technician will have to do.
“Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.”
― Rosalind Russell